Minggu, 05 Mei 2013

#1 Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" Cheapest Price


Best Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" Today.


  • This elegant swirling heart pendant shimmers with 0.01 cts round diamondmond
  • Made in India

Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" Reviews:


Buy Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" today at best price. Have you read customer review about this Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18"? You should read our reviews, features and description about Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18" to help you make a decision today.


Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18"


oplink/B004JZXQD0/clink opimg/41tHD9DCQpL.jpgclimg
clref


With a timeless look and feel, the Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant is sure to become a favorite in your wardrobe. Cast in 925 sterling silver, this open-center heart pendant measures .78 inches wide and 1.1 inches high. The ribbon-style silhouette offers a classic style that shows off its bright, shiny silver finish. The heart is lined with channel-set white diamonds of IJ color and I2-I3 clarity totaling .01 carats. Hanging from a smooth triangular bail, the heart pendant includes an 18-inch sterling silver rolo chain. The chain fastens with a lobster-claw clasp that is easy to use and secure enough for all-day wear. Wear this heart pendant with any sleek blouse for work or elegant cocktail dress for an evening out.


oplink/B004JZXQD0/clinkSterling Silver Diamond Heart Pendant Necklace (0.01 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity), 18clref




Sterling Silver Diamond Heart Reviews
,

9 out of 10 based on 97 ratings







Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar